Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Green Promise Farms
- Plant is delivered direct from our nursery in a 3-gallon trade pot. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 4-8. Mature height is 7-9ft, mature spread is 5-6ft
- Purple-red foliage holds throughout summer. Small, single pink flowers bloom in late April
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: PRUNUS CISTENA A very tolerant plant with intense purple-red foliage that shows stunningly throughout the summer. Small, single pink flowers line the branches before foliage flushes in late April and are very effective. Good plant for hedging, borders, or as an accent, it thrives in poor sandy soils.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches