Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Proven Winners®
Color: Spilled Wine
- For Best results, plant in usda zone: 4-8 - mature size: 18-24in H x 24-36in w
- Plant is delivered in a #2 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
- Outstanding, dense compact form make this plant perfect when used alone in the landscape or when grouped together
- Deep, dark burgundy foliage is eye catching throughout the season.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: WEIGELA `SPILLED WINE` PP23,781 The new look purple leaved weigela! Spilled Wine has dark red, wavy leaves and a spreading habit. Its hot pink-magenta flowers are similar to those of Wine & Roses, but this is a smaller plant that is wider than it is tall. This is a wonderful plant for adding lots of color in mass plantings, or tucked into an existing border. Grow Tips Prefers well-drained soils but is extremely adaptable to other soil types. Pruning is best done immediately after flowering; little pruning is needed. Medium moisture. Fertilize in early spring by applying a slow release fertilizer specialized for trees & shrubs. Follow the label for recommended rate of application.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches