Bloomerang® Dark Purple Lilac
Bloomerang® Dark Purple Lilac
80 in stock
Brand: Proven Winners®
Color: Dark Purple
- LIVE PLANT: Enjoy these dwarf lilac bush shrubs that are ready to plant and grown in our nursery by experienced growers. Thrives in well-drained soil and in partial shade to full sunlight. Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
- READY TO PLANT: This beautiful Proven Winners live lilac bush arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. It's reblooming! It doesn't only bloom once in spring - it also blooms summer through fall.
- POPULAR USES: Neat, rounded shape that looks great in the landscape or garden. An easy care lilac plant with reblooming dark purple flowers. It's very showy in spring, and continues to amaze with fragrant blooms from mid-summer to frost.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: For best results, plant your dark purple lilac Syringa X Bloomerang plant in USDA Zone 3 - 8. Flowers mature size: 4-7ft H and recommended a spread of 4-6ft W. These live flowers will need some winter protection. Before shipment, this plant is carefully packaged, with special care for the flowers for delivery.
- SIZES: The Syringa X Bloomerang (Reblooming Lilac) Dark Purple Lilac Shrub is delivered right to your home in a #2 Size, 2-Gallon Container. These plants clean themselves, dropping their spent petals to promote garden neatness, and how-to-care instructions arrive with shipment.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Don't settle for lilacs that bloom just once a year - get Bloomerang, live Proven Winners Lilac bush shrubs and enjoy months of blooms instead of just weeks. Big, bold, and beautiful - that's Bloomerang Dark Purple lilac. Naturally growing as a handsome, rounded shrub, very large dark purple buds emerge in mid to late spring. These open to a classic deep purple-lilac color and perfume the air for weeks. The plant then takes a brief rest to create new growth before it starts to bloom again in mid to late summer, continuing through frost. Bloomerang lilacs are also noted for their exceptional disease resistance - no worries about ugly white or brown foliage to spoil the floral show. And like other lilacs, it is sun-loving and deer resistant, so it makes an easy care choice for years of beauty. Easily grown in organically rich, humusy, well-drained soil. Tolerant of summer heat and humidity. Cut back flowering stems after bloom to promote new foliage growth. Plant in areas protected from cold winter winds. A live outdoor lilac plant from Green Promise Farms. This shrub bush is grown in our nursery by experienced growers. We check the roots, foliage, & water levels to ensure it arrives in great condition. Before shipment, this plant is carefully packaged, with special care for the flowers for delivery, prime and ready to be planted immediately upon arrival. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment. Grows well in full to partial sunlight for creating a beautiful butterfly flower garden. Reblooms profusely with beautiful deep purple flowers. For best results, plant these flowers in USDA Zones 3-8. This plant's mature size can be expected to reach: 4-7ft H with a 4-6ft W. spread recommended. Delivered directly from our nursery in a #2 size, 2-gallon container pot.
Package Dimensions: 52.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches
|Flower Color||["Purple Shades"]|
|USDA Zone||["3", "4", "5", "6", "7", "8"]|