Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Proven Winners®
- Delievered in a 2-gallon trade pot. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment
- For Best results, plant in usda zones 5-8. Mature Height is 5-6ft, mature spread is 5-6ft
- Wispy, threadlike foliage is an Eye-Catching dark purple-black color. Its creamy Pink flowers bloom in spring and contrast beautifully with the foliage
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Sambucus nigra `black Lace` be the first garden center in your market to have this incredible new sambucus that will have you rubbing your eyes in disbelief when you first see it! this Proven Winners exclusive is available this year in limited release only & your customers will fall in love with it as soon as they lay eyes on it. The first thing you'll notice is the foliage that will stun you with its beauty. 'Black lace™' has wispy, threadlike foliage that is made even more intriguing by its dark purple, nearly black coloration. This color & Texture combine with a compact, yet open & airy plant form to give the look of a thread leaf Japanese maple on a plant that is so much easier to get established & grow. If 'black lace™' had just its foliage & form it would be a remarkable plant, but when you add in this plant's massive 10" diameter, lightly fragrant, Pink, flattened lacy flower heads that open up in early June, & you have a plant that has few equals in its beauty. 'Black lace™' thrives in full sun or part shade & has such versatility it even grows well in a container garden!
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches