Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Proven Winners®
- Plant is delivered direct from our nursery in a 3-gallon trade pot. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 3-9. Mature height is 18-24in, mature spread is 18-24in
- Incredibly hardy stems and buds. Eye-catching pink lace cap flowers rebloom up until the first frost in Fall. Flower color may range from blue to pink depending on the acidity of the soil
- Growth habit is much tighter than traditional Hydrangeas, as this selection typically stays under 24 inches. Grows well in full sun or partial shade
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Hydrangea m.S. `Tiny Tuff stuff` uspp 24, 842 this is a real beauty, with flowers so delicate & refined that it seems strange to call them tough - but they are. Extremely bud-hardy, each year it produces abundant lace cap flowers comprised of doubled sepals. It is a rebloomer. While this plant leans to blue, the flower color may range from blue to pink to white depending on the acidity of the soil, all soft, delicate shades perfect for refined gardens. The flowers Age to an attractive pink, & tip down in a distinctive arching fashion. this selection will thrive in half to full day sun & will grab your attention whether planted alone or in groups. grow tips prefers moist, well-drained soils. Soil will affect bloom color. In acidic soils with good aluminum availability the flowers will be blue. They will turn lavender-pink in more acidic soils. Pruning is generally not needed, but the plant may be shaped immediately after the first bloom of the season.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches