80 in stock
Brand: Proven Winners®
Color: White Flowers
- Plant is delivered in a #2 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- For Best results, plant in used zones 4-8. Mature Height is 6-8ft, mature spread is 6-8ft.
- Clusters of lime Green flowers that are football-shaped provide great flower power on this landscape winner. Flowers mature to White.
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade. Very popular plant.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: HYDRANGEA PAN. `LIMELIGHT` Get ready for a revolutionary new member of the Hydrangea family! 'Limelight' will take your breath away with its unique lime-green flowers that cover the plant in big, poofy snowballs starting in mid-August. Very vigorous and very floriferous, this is just the plant to inject excitement into the late summer landscape.
Package Dimensions: 52.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches
|Foliage Color||["Green Shades"]|
|Flower Color||["Green Shades"]|
|USDA Zone||["4", "5", "6", "7", "8"]|