Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Proven Winners®
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 5-9. Mature height is 2-4ft, mature spread is 2-4ft.
- Typically a slow growing evergreen, this variety is a relatively fast growing boxwood. Upright growth habit.
- Great in edging or border plantings.
- Grows well in full or partial sun.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: BUXUS MICROPHYLLA `SPRINTER` PPAF This is an improved, fast-growing form of 'Winter Gem'. Its glossy evergreen foliage is attractive year-round, and it has excellent hardiness. This variety's more upright habit makes it great for hedging. Faster growth means it will fill in more quickly than other varieties. Use it for edging or a low hedge in formal gardens. Grow Tips Prefers moist, well-drained soil. Fertilize with a controlled release fertilizer in spring. Pruning is seldom needed, but may be trimmed in summer.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches