Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Proven Winners®
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 4-9. Mature height is 30-36in, mature spread is 30-36in
- Long, charcoal grey stems carry the cool lemon yellow flowers, producing an excellent floral display atop the compact, upright mound of blue-green foliage
- Grows well in full sun or partial sun
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: BAPTISIA DCDNC `LEMON MERINGUE` PP24,280 An impressively vigorous native cultivar. Long, charcoal grey stems carry the cool lemon yellow flowers, producing an excellent floral display atop the compact, upright mound of blue-green foliage. You'll be impressed with the excellent vigor of this yellow flowered selection. It forms an upright, vase-shaped mound of attractive blue-green foliage topped with long, charcoal stems which carry the lemon yellow flowers in late spring to early summer, followed by decorative seed pods in fall. The contrast of dark stems with light flowers really pops in the landscape, delivering an excellent floral display. This easy care, drought tolerant, deer resistant perennial is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for low maintenance or native perennials. Grow Tips Grows best in full sun and average to poor, well-drained soil. Moderately drought tolerant once established. Very long-lived perennial.
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 7.0 x 7.0 inches