Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Green Promise Farms
- Plant is delivered in a #2 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- For Best results, plant in used zones 5-8. Mature Height is 2-2ft, mature spread is 2-3ft.
- White bell-like flowers bloom in April.
- Growth habit is much tighter than traditional andromeda as this selection matures to 2-3 feet.
- Grows well in partial shade.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Pieris Japonica `cavatine` if you are familiar with pieris yak. 'Prelude', you're going to love this great selection! a true landscape gem, 'cavatine' has the Complete package! you'll love it's small, leathery, deep green foliage year round especially on such a beautiful, dense, dwarf rounded form. Better yet, 'cavatine' seems to cram every bit of open space with flower buds producing a big, blustery show of White, bell-like flowers in late April that is simply unforgettable! combine this with its preference for half-day shade & its deer resistant nature & you have a plant worth shouting about!!
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches