Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Plant that Works®
Color: orange-yellow flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Expect the unexpected with 'Sunset Horizon' when it comes to color! This outstanding selection will thrill you with its masses of bloom where each flower makes a color statement of its own. Whether it is rose, yellow or orange, each flower has a distinct and unique color combination keep you wanting more. And, more you will get since this selection blooms from late spring right through fall giving you 3 seasons of thrill!
- READY TO PLANT: It is easy to care for and attracts butterflies and pollinators. Arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: 'Sunset Horizon' is perfect for so many spots and for so many uses in the landscape. It is perfect as a single specimen, it is great when mixed in a garden with perennials or it is powerful and beautiful when grouped to form a small hedge or border planting that will fill your landscape with color. Be sure to have it close to the house so you can always cut a stem that is loaded with bud and bloom, to bring inside!
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Easy to grow and hardy. 'Sunset Horizon' is grown on its own roots and not grafted making very easy to overwinter in the landscape. Even better, its deep green foliage is resistant to many of the issues that make other roses so hard to work with. Like all roses, 'Sunset Horizon' thrives is full sun. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:5-9 - Mature size: 2-3 ft H x 2-3ft W
- SIZES: This Rose is delivered right to your home in a Size , 3 .
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches