Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Green Promise Farms
- Plant is delivered direct from our nursery in a 3-gallon trade pot. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 4-8. Mature height is 3-5ft, mature spread is 4-6ft
- Gigantic White flowers up to a foot in diameter bloom during the summer months
- Grows well in shady and sunny areas
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: HYDRANGEA ARB. `ANNABELLE` It's all about the flowers with this stunning performer. Mammoth blooms of up to one foot in diameter last from June to September and actually get larger as the season progresses on this old fashioned, durable favorite. 'Annabelle' was discovered in one lucky garden in Anna, Illinois, and for flower size, duration and durability this arborescens eclipses all others. In fact, the blooms are so colossal that the stems may not always be up to the task of supporting them so it's best to plant 'Annabelle' en masse for support or to add a support cage and to prune less vigorously to encourage stronger stems. 'Annabelle' thrives in almost any well-drained garden soil and will grow and flower well in full sun or partial shade. Make sure you cut some blooms for drying, too!
Package Dimensions: 40.0 x 24.0 x 24.0 inches