Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Green Promise Farms
- Plant is delivered direct from our nursery in a 3-gallon trade pot. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 5-8. Mature height is 6-8ft, mature spread is 6-8ft
- Buttery Yellow flowers bloom early to mid-march
- Grows well in full sun or partial sun
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: HAMAMELIS X INT. `ARNOLD PROMISE` Introduced by the Arnold Arboretum in Boston, this is simply the most floriferous of the early spring blooming Witch Hazel's and one of the most rewarding to grow. This dense, strong growing shrub buds up with abandon and lets loose a storm of buttery yellow flowers in early to mid-March that covers its bare branches giving you the confirmation that spring has finally arrived! 'Arnold's Promise' is one of the latest blooming Witch Hazel's available making its flowers the ones with the most spring impact. 'Arnold's Promise' is easy to grow and will thrive in almost any sunny location with good drainage. Like all Hamamelis, it gets to be large so give it the space to grow and thrill you with its bloom!
Package Dimensions: 52.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches