Green Promise Farms™
70 in stock
Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Raspberry - Caroline
- For best results, plant in used zones 4-8. Mature Height is 4-6 ft, mature spread is 4-6 ft.
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- The Caroline Raspberry is a new Raspberry cultivar that was bred to have larger raspberries with a stronger resistance to diseases
- Caroline raspberrys are self-fertile. You will get fruit with only one plant. However, adding an additional Caroline Raspberry will drastically increase the size of your crop.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Rubus `Caroline` vigorous & productive, this selection of Red Raspberry sets the standard in its grouping for the best in fruit size & productivity. You will never come back in the house empty handed during the late July through August harvest period of this plant unless you eat everything you pick before you come in! That's a distinct possibilily considering how highly sugared the berries are... Even with the massive quantities this plant produces, you may want to Wolf them down before waiting to bring them in to share! 'Caroline' Is a fast grower & will ramble so give it some room in any sunny or partially shaded location good drainage.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches
|Flower Color||["Red Shades"]|
|USDA Zone||["4", "5", "6", "7", "8"]|
|Brand||Green Promise Farms™|