Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For Best results, plant in usda zones 4-8. Mature Height is 2-3ft, mature spread is 3-4ft.
- The original member of the knock out family, this rose's bloom cycle produces Cherry Red/hot pink blooms that rebloom throughout the season.
- Very popular Rose. Grows well in full sun.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: ROSA `KNOCK OUT` PP11836 The relative of the now famous 'Knock Out' is more than a "me to" plant put on the market to take advantage of famous great selling previous plantmuch more! More compact than its sibling, 'Double Knock Out' features a dense, rounded form, outstanding, deep gray-green foliage and loads of deep pinkish-red flowers with multiple rows of petals as compared to 'Knockout'. It's a great easy care rose that will make the most rank amateur in the garden look like a pro, because it is so easy to grow, so floriferous. Plant 'Double Knock Out' in groups, or in a in a sunny spot and enjoy the landscape magic!
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches