Green Promise Farms™
Ivory Prince Christmas Rose
Ivory Prince Christmas Rose
120 in stock
Brand: Green Promise Farms
- LIVE PLANT: Enjoy this white flower plant that is ready to plant and grown in our nursery by experienced growers. This white Christmas Rose shrub is easily grown in organically rich, humusy, well-drained soil in part shade to full shade.
- READY TO PLANT: This beautiful ChristmasRose plant arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. These creamy white petals bloom profusely in early spring.
- POPULAR USES: Excellent for groundcover, borders, containers and rock gardens. An easy care plant with leathery evergreen leaves veined in silver reddish-pink buds open into creamy white flowers .Thrives in well-drained soil in shade to partial sun.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: For best results, plant your Helleborus Ivory Prince Christmas Rose Perennials in USDA Zone 5 - 8. Ivory PrinceMature size: 12-18in H and recommended a spread of 18-24in W.
- SIZES: This live Ivory Prince Christmas Rose plant is delivered right to your home in a #1 Size, 1-Gallon Container. These plants clean themselves, dropping their spent petals to promote garden neatness, and how-to-care instructions arrive with shipment.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: The live Helleborus X `Ivory Prince` PP16,199 is an outstanding Hellebore selection bred by British plantsman David Tristram. Forms a mound of leathery evergreen leaves, veined in silver. Charming, mid-spring display of reddish-pink buds that open into up-facing creamy-white flowers flushed with pink and green. Excellent groundcover, borders, containers and rock gardens. This plant is easily grown in organically rich, humusy, well-drained soil in part shade to full shade. Tolerant of summer heat and humidity. Cut back flowering stems after bloom to promote new foliage growth. Plant in areas protected from cold winter winds. A live outdoor white flower plant from Green Promise Farms. This perennial bush is grown in our nursery by experienced growers. We check the roots, foliage, & water levels to ensure it arrives in great condition. Before shipment, this plant is carefully packaged, with special care for the flowers for delivery, prime and ready to be planted immediately upon arrival. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment. Grows well in full to partial shade for creating a beautiful flower garden. Blooms profusely in early spring with beautiful white flowers. For best results, plant these flowers in USDA Zones 5-8. This plant's mature size can be expected to reach: 12-18in H with a 18-24in W. spread recommended. Delivered directly from our nursery in a #1 size, 1-gallon container pot.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches
|Foliage Color||["Green Shades"]|
|Flower Color||["White Shades"]|
|USDA Zone||["5", "6", "7", "8"]|
|Brand||Green Promise Farms™|