Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Green Promise Farms
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 5-8. Mature height is 5-8ft, mature spread is 5-8ft.
- Yellow flowers with orange centers grace this plant in May. Grows well in full sun
- Does best in sandy, well-drained soils and responds well to post bloom pruning.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: CYTISUS `MADAME BUTTERFLY` A bounty of beautiful, bi-color flowers grace this billowing, mounding broom in mid-May, causing a color sensation in any landscape. Yellow flowers with orange centers really catch the eye and are backed by those unique, angled, green stems. This plant does best in sandy, well-drained soils and responds well to post bloom pruning. Grow Tips Does well in sandy, well-drained soils. Responds well to post-bloom prunings.
Package Dimensions: 52.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches