Bushel and Berry®
Pink Icing® Blueberry
Pink Icing® Blueberry
100 in stock
Brand: Bushel and Berry®
Color: Pink Icing
- LIVE PLANT: A stunning blueberry bush with gorgeous pink spring foliage mixed with deeper blue-green foliage in the winter. Great in pots or in the garden and produces large sweet berries.
- READY TO PLANT: Our potted blueberry plant is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- POPULAR USES: Plant this variety blueberry bush in decorative patio pots or in the landscape for year-round color and beauty. They thrive well in both partial shade and full sun. Plant Pink Icing as a backdrop with Peach Sorbet in the front for varying heights of foliage colors.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: For best results, plant your Bushel and Berry Pink Icing Blueberry Plant in USDA Zones: 5 - 10, with a mature size of 3–4' ft H, it is recommended to spread 4 - 5ft W
- SIZES: This live outdoor plant is delivered right to your home in a #2 Size, 2-Gallon container.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Vaccinium Pink Icing Blueberry bushes have breathtaking spring and fall foliage. Spring brings lovely new growth foliage color that has varying shades of pink mixed with blue and deeper greens. In the winter, Pink Icing foliage takes on a stunning iridescent turquoise blue foliage hue which is impressive when planted en masse. Pink Icing is a wonderful complement to Peach Sorbet, another Bushel and Berry blueberry variety. Plant Pink Icing as a backdrop with Peach Sorbet in the front for varying heights of foliage colors. Bushel and Berry network growers trailed this variety for 2-3 years and begged us to release it due to its beautiful foliage colors. So here is Pink Icing! Plant in decorative patio pots or plant in the landscape or garden for year round color and beauty. This blueberry produces new canes each spring, but sets fruit on the previous year’s canes. Once fruiting is complete, prune canes that have fruited leaving new canes to fruit the following season. Annual pruning promotes plant growth and berry production. Prune plants annually during winter dormancy.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches
|Flower Color||["Pink Shades"]|
|USDA Zone||["5", "6", "7", "8", "9", "10"]|
|Brand||Bushel and Berry®|