Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Green Promise Farms
- Plant is delivered direct from our nursery in a 2-gallon trade pot. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 4-8. Mature height is 4-5ft, mature spread is 5-6ft
- Growth habit is mounding and spreading
- Displays 1-2" diameter lavender flowers in Mid-May. Bloom is heavy and spectacular
- Grows well in full or partial sun
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Azalea `Karen` mounding & spreading, this variety provides a virtuoso display of 1-2" diameter lavender hose-in-hose flowers in mid-May. One of the hardiest evergreen Azaleas, this plant is suited both for foundation planting or border groupings. Dependable, spectacular bloom. Showy red hue to fall & winter foliage. grow thrives in partial shade. Feed yearly with an organic fertilizer. Prune immediately after flowering in late spring by cutting branches to just above a set of leaves.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches