Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Green Promise Farms
- Plant is delivered direct from our nursery in a 2-gallon trade pot. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 4-8. Mature height is 4-5ft, mature spread is 4-5ft
- Upright growing deciduous azalea. Vibrant Orange flowers bloom in early may
- Grows well in full or partial sun
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: AZALEA `GIBRALTAR` Upright growing deciduous azalea that explodes with giant trusses of vibrant orange flowers in early to mid-May.Lightly scented and very distinctive in the garden. Spectacularly showy in the spring landscape. Very hardy, superb when used in groups. Tolerates partial shade. Grow Tips Thrives in rich, acidic soil and requires well-drained soil. Adding a thick layer of mulch around the root zone will protect it during the cold winter.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches