Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Green Promise Farms
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 3-8. Mature height is 18-24in, mature spread is 24-30in
- Deep red buds open to pinkish-red flowers blooming from July into August
- Grows well in partial sun or full shade
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: ASTILBE CHINENSIS `VISIONS IN RED` PP11,965 Same small habit like all chinensis-type Astilbes, but an incredible new flower color! Deep red buds open to pinkish-red flowers, these will surely brighten up the garden as many plants start to fade at the end of the summer. Blooms July-August. Grow Tips Astilbes should be pruned in the early spring after the last frost. Pruning them in early summer is an option but the longer you wait the more flowers could be lost to the prune. You can prune off spent flowers to keep your plant looking tidy but too much pruning late in the season can spur new growth that is delicate and may be killed off by frosts in the fall and winter and cause undo stress to the plant as well as an unsightly plant.
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 7.0 x 7.0 inches