Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Purple Candles
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 3-8. Mature height is 3-4ft, mature spread is 2-3ft
- Drought tolerant perennial with purplish red flower spikes above bronzed foliage
- Grows well in partial sun or full shade
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: ASTILBE C. `PURPLE CANDLES` Drought tolerant perennial with purplish red flower spikes above bronzed foliage. Ideal for borders, woodland gardens or mass plantings. Excellent cut flowers. Grow Tips Astilbes should be pruned in the early spring after the last frost. Pruning them in early summer is an option but the longer you wait the more flowers could be lost to the prune. You can prune off spent flowers to keep your plant looking tidy but too much pruning late in the season can spur new growth that is delicate and may be killed off by frosts in the fall and winter and cause undo stress to the plant as well as an unsightly plant.
Package Dimensions: 32.8 x 12.4 x 12.4 inches