Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Purple Dome
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 3-8. Mature height is 15-18in, mature spread is 18-24in
- 2" diameter, deep purple, yellow centered daisies that will demand your attention. Blooms continues well into October
- Grows well in full sun or partial sun
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: ASTER N.A. `PURPLE DOME` Purple Dome' is a 'must have' plant for the late summer and fall garden. It is simply one of the best blooming fall Asters and it's one of the densest with its naturally dwarf form keeping it from sprawling out of control and looking messy like many other Asters can. 'Purple Dome' is the picture of neatness with tight branching swathed in small, deep green, strap-like foliage. Once early September hits, this neat form is coated with an exquisite veneer of 2" diameter, deep purple, yellow centered daisies that will demand your attention. The show continues well into October making it one of those fall bloomers that will leave you with a warm feeling for your garden right on through the cold winter.
Package Dimensions: 32.8 x 12.4 x 12.4 inches