American Beauties Native Plants®
30 in stock
Brand: American Beauties Native Plants®
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 3-8 - mature size: 4-5ft H x 4-5ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #2 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Upright branches hold lustrous Green foliage that gives this plant Great landscape texture. Bell-like White spring flowers attract an outstanding array of Native pollinators and butterflies
- Easy to grow. Thrives in sandpiper soils. Perfect for massing or as a single specimen. Blueberries fruit better If 2 different varieties are planted nearby outstanding fruit set that is edible and delicious. Brilliant red fall foliage color
- Native songbirds and other wildlife love the big, dark blue blueberries produced by this plant.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Vaccinia corymbosum `Northland` one of the hardiest highbush blueberries available, 'Northland' Is also one of the most compact, yielding loads of fruit on a dense, rounded bush. While we humans love the easy to grow nature of blueberries, their great landscape look, &, of course, their luscious fruit, these plants are also an essential part of any living landscape. 'Northland's' May blooming flowers are a great source of early season nectar for Native bees & butterflies while its summer fruit is a songbird magnet, so much so you might find it hard to get any yourself! Small mammals also prize the fruit while the plant provides needed cover for Birds & mammals for nesting. 'Northland' Tolerates dry, acidic, poor soils, grows well even in partial shade, & Tops off the year with a riveting display of searing purplish-red fall foliage color. This is one American beauties plant that everyone will love!
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches
|Growing Habit||["Compact"," Upright"]|
|Flower Color||["Blue Shades"]|
|USDA Zone||["3", "4", "5", "6", "7", "8"]|
|Brand||American Beauties Native Plants®|