Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: American Beauties Native Plants®
Color: pink flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 4-8 - mature size: 6-8in H x 10-15in W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Lustrous, Small, pointed Green foliage comes alive with clouds of Small Pink Flowers starting in April and continuing through may. These flowers are an outstanding nectar source for a wide array of Native pollinators and butterflies
- Perfect for massing in the front of any landscape area, This selection performs well in the same locations as Dianthus but provides FAR more food and nutrition to native pollinators. Works well in mixed containers on a deck or patio.
- Hummingbirds love the nectar that this spring bloomer will provide
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Silene car. `Short & sweet`
narrow, needle-like foliage along trailing stems forms a spreading mound that comes alive with deep Pink Flowers in late spring. It loves bright shade & full sun & is a wonderful native substitute for Dianthus tolerating a wider variety of Garden situations. Perfect for containers & grouping;grow tips
silene caroliniana prefers full sun, part shade or shade, though blooms are less numerous in shade. Soil should have average to good drainage & not be wet for extended periods. Though often found in limestone outcrops, S. Caroliniana is not particular about pH.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches