American Beauties Native Plants®
13 in stock
Brand: American Beauties Native Plants®
Color: green foliage
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 3-8 - mature : 3-4ft H x 2-3ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #2 container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Striking, towering Green fronds form an attractive vase that shines in the landscape throughout the season. Vigorous and perfect for use as a shade goundcover.
- Grows well in partial to full shade. Will tolerate sun in moist soils
- Provides Outstanding cover for Native songbirds
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Matteuccia struthiopteris Regal in its upright, Vase shaped form, Ostrich fern provides a commanding presence in the American beauties garden. With its soft, green-gray, delicate fronds, This plant also introduces a touchability factor to a wide range of landscape locations from shade to sun. It prefers moist well-drained soil & thrives in shade but will be equally stunning in a sunny location if given a lot of moisture, like that available from a pond side or water garden side planting. Ostrich fern almost looks like a small palm tree at times & its Vase forming stems provide needed bird cover Whether planted in sun or shade.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches
|Flower Color||["Green Shades"]|
|USDA Zone||["3", "4", "5", "6", "7", "8"]|
|Brand||American Beauties Native Plants®|