Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: American Beauties Native Plants®
Color: yellow flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 4-8 - mature size: 6-10ft H x 6-10ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Clouds of fragrant, brilliant Yellow flowers cover this plant in early spring providing an outstanding early nectar source for Native pollinators and butterflies. Host plant for spicebush and tiger swallowtails.
- Thrives in moist soil conditions and grows well in shady spots. Perfect for grouping
- Provides great cover and nesting for Native songbirds. Deer resistant.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Lindera benzoin every American beauties garden should have a home for a plant this versatile & This easy to grow. Oval & upright, Spicebush is a perfect plant for grouping as a backdrop or screen in any garden in almost any location Since it tolerates shadier, moist conditions without missing a beat. Tiny yellow-green flowers emerge before this plant's pungent foliage develops, providing early season nectar to native bees & butterflies. Deep green leaves provide great summer cover for Birds but it's this plant's red berries that have Birds coming from far & wide to snack on, whether they are local Natives or Migratory Birds passing through. Showy Yellow fall foliage color will really stand out in the garden.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches