Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: American Beauties Native Plants®
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 3-8 - mature size: 8-10in H x 8-12in W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Unique, horned, Red with yellow flowers bloom atop blue-green foliage in April and may providing one of the most outstanding early season pollinator nectar sources in the spring landscape. Native bees, butterflies and hummingbirds all love this plant's early yet long lasting bloom
- Dense and compact, this plant thrives in partial to full shade and is perfect for grouping to produce a vibrant wave of color in these darker areas. Also, perfect for use in a mixed patio planter.
- Attracts butterflies and songbirds. This plant is deer resistant.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Aquilegia can. `Little lanterns` This power packed little gem looks too small to produce the abundance of flowers It does from April to June but seeing is believing as wave after wave of brilliant red backed, yellow corolla flowers cover this plant for weeks on end. These flowers hang like Horned bells above a dense, tight foliage mound & provide the earliest source of nectar for hummingbirds available in the spring landscape. 'Little lanterns also provides a caterpillar food source for a# of outstanding native butterflies. It's a little plant that does it all & can even do it in dry, shadier areas that tend to be difficult to landscape in. Plant this in groups & prepare for the Spring show.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches