Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: American Beauties Native Plants®
Color: pink flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 3-9 - mature size: 12-18in H x 12-18in W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Deep Green, fragrant foliage is the backdrop for stems holding nodding Pink Flowers that bloom in August and September attracting loads of Native pollinators including hummingbirds.
- Enjoy this perfect plant and its pleasant, sweet smell in a deco pot on your patio or deck or grouped to create a wave of summer landscape color. Easy to grow and drought resistant
- Attracts butterflies, hummingbirds and songbirds. This plant is deer resistant.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Allium cernuum Easy to identify by its distinctive, nodding, pastel Lilac-pink flowers in late spring, nodding onion thrives in challenging sites such as hot sun & Gravely soil. It is strikingly beautiful & is well-suited a formal or wild Garden, as well as a natural meadow. Easy, dependable & very drought tolerant once established. grow tips full sun in moist, average or dry soil. Very easy to grow & drought tolerant once established. Will tolerate light shade, but will give best show in full sun.Allium cernuum forms slowly expanding clumps & can be divided easily at any time. Deadhead flowers before seed sets to help control any unwanted spread. Foliage PERSISTS past flowering into late summer before dying back.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches