Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Blue Gold
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For Best results, plant in used zones 4-8. Mature Height is 5-6ft, mature spread is 4-5ft.
- Plant is not guaranteed to arrive with fruit on it. White, bell-shaped flowers bloom in may. In fall, its foliage transitions to a stunning Orange to Red fall color.
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: VACCINIUM CORYMBOSUM `BLUEGOLD` What a way to cap off the Blueberry season in your edible landscape! 'Blue Gold' is the perfect last Blueberry of summer with its pleasing nickle sized fruit, its firm, sweet yet tart taste and its propensity to fruit in huge quantities as if to give you as much great fruit as you can handle until the next Blueberry season! 'Blue Gold' fruit is great for fresh eating, preserves and baking and it certainly give you plenty of fruit starting in early August. Along with being a heavy fruiter, 'Blue Gold' is an outstanding landscape specimen for partial to full sun with great foliage, form, profuse, white, bell-shaped May bloom and what many think is as striking an orange to red fall color as any fall foliage plant you could grow.
Package Dimensions: 40.0 x 24.0 x 24.0 inches