Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Anthony Waterer
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For Best results, plant in usda zones 4-8. Mature Height is 3-4ft, mature spread is 5-6ft.
- Its new foliage in spring flushes slightly pink colored before turning blue-green. Foliage provides a nice contrast to the rose-red flowers that bloom in summer.
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: SPIRAEA BUMALDA `ANTHONY WATERER` A great, easy care plant that's an excellent early summer bloomer. Foliage flushes with a pink tinge before turning a pleasant blue-green, and flowers emerge rose-red in flat heads in late June. Dense-growing and attractive.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches