Brand: Proven Winners®
Color: pink-orange flowers
- For best results, plant in USDA Zone:4-9 - Mature size: 12-16in H x 16-18in W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 Size Container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- This is a great low maintenance plant perfect for grouping.
- This beautiful plant is known for its pleasant smell.
- Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds. This plant is deer and rabbit resistant.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: ECHINACEA P. LAKOTA `SANTA FE` This incredibly colorful coneflower is a mixed strain showcasing shades of red flowers, including reddish-orange and pinkish red. A shorter plant that’s perfect for small spaces. Grow Tips Grow in sunny and hot locations with well-drained soils. Tolerates light shade, but best performance is in full sun. Drought tolerant once established.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 6.0 inches