Brand: First Editions®
Color: silvery foliage
- LIVE PLANT: Iceberg Alley, a native plant discovered by the Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador Botanical Garden. Powdery, silver foliage of this small shrub is a great addition to the landscape, adding texture and contrast when combined with other shrubs.
- READY TO PLANT: It blooms in spring with silver catkins, red stamens and nectar for pollinators. Tolerant of moist soils and a good choice for rain gardens. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting
- POPULAR USES: Forming a rounded shrub and does not overtake the landscape, reaching a height and spread of about 5′ (a bit shorter in very cold areas and a bit taller in warmer zones). Great for potting or beds with damp soil.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Grows best in full sun and tolerates pruning beautifully. Consider cutting the stems in early spring for the decorative catkins.For best results, plant in USDA Zone:2-6 - Mature size: 3-6 ft H x 3-6 ft W
- SIZES: This Salix is delivered right to your home in a #2 Size Container, 2 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches