Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: white flowers
- LIVE PLANT: This native plant is much beloved for its sweetly scented summer blooms, not all plants exhibit equally strong fragrance. The flowers aren't just longer, larger, and more fragrant than other varieties - they're also more cold tolerant
- READY TO PLANT: Itea is one of the few shrubs that will still flower reasonably well even in shade. It can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather premitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: Plant Scentlandia itea near a window or outdoor area where you can enjoy its fragrance. Its small stature makes it a nice choice for adding color and scent to perennial gardens.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Itea needs little maintenance. In spring, after new growth begins to emerge, you can remove any stems that aren't showing signs of life - do not prune until you see signs of new growth. Mulch is a good idea. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:5-9 - Mature size: 24-36 In H x 24-36 In W
- SIZES: This Itea is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio