Brand: Live plant from Green Promise Farms
Color: white-red flowers
- LIVE PLANT: Lavalamp Candelabra Hydrangea, a vigorous, upright, rapid-growing deciduous shrub. Candle-like flowers of white and age to brilliant red in late summer into the fall.
- READY TO PLANT: Candelabra offers the best form we’ve seen on a Panicle Hydrangea, which makes it a dream choice. Arrives fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. These plants are dormant with little to no leaves late fall to the winter months.
- POPULAR USES: Lavalamp Candelabra is a great summer bloomer and low maintenance. It will be great for a border or bed giving a beautiful long blooming display.
- PLANTING GUIDANCE: Thrives in sun or partial shade in average to rich, well-drained soil. Feed yearly with a slow release fertilizer in spring. Will tolerate a hard pruning in late winter or early spring to control height and renewal. Prune as blooms are fading and no later than early August to resize and promote heavy bloom next year. For best results, plant in USDA Zone:3-8 - Mature size: 4-6 ft H x 4-6 ft W
- SIZES: This Hydrangea is delivered right to your home in a #3 Size Container, 3 Gallon.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches