Brand: Green Promise Farms
- Plant is delivered direct from our nursery in a 3-gallon trade pot. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 2-8. Mature height is 6-8ft, mature spread is 9-10ft
- Popular landscape plant with Green foliage that turns red-purple in fall. Its Red stems provide a nice winter interest
- Grows well in full or partial sun
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: CORNUS SERICEA `BAILEYI` A beacon in the winter landscape with its bright red stems, this selection is also easy to grow and tolerant of poor soils, wet areas and the coldest climates. Great for massing, this selection has good red-purple fall color, and should be trimmed yearly to remove old growth as new growth has the best winter color.
Grow TipsTolerates poor soils, wet areas, and cold. Trim yearly to remove old growth.
Package Dimensions: 52.0 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches