Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Joseph Hill
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 5-8. Mature height is 1-2ft, mature spread is 4-5ft.
- Dense-growing, that spreads wider than it grows tall. Trailing growth habit.
- Dark, true evergreen foliage. Bright red flowers bloom in May.
- Grows well in full or partial sun.
Publisher: Green Promise Farms
Details: AZALEA `JOSEPH HILL` Any garden would relish the dense, trailing form of this hybrid from Polly Hill Arboretum on Cape Cod, but the dependable, bright red flowers make it a must! Dark, true evergreen foliage makes this hardy selection an excellent groundcover.
Package Dimensions: 40.0 x 24.0 x 24.0 inches