Brand: Green Promise Farms
- For best results, plant in USDA Zone:3-8 - Mature size: 8-10ft H x 8-10ft W
- Plant is delivered in a #3 Size Container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Aggressively growing with upright stems, this plant's green foliage serves as the backdrop for huge, flattened discs of small white flowers that bloom in June and attract an impressive array of native pollinators and butterflies.
- Grows quickly and can be grouped to create an impressive wildlife friendly hedge. Easy to grow and very tolerant of moist soils. Perfect for naturalizing with its exceedingly wildlife friendly nature
- Native songbirds love to feed on this plant's bountiful abundance of black berries in summer. These berries are edible and can be made into jellies, jams and wines just to name a few uses.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: SAMBUCUS CANADENSIS `ADAMS` 'Adams' is an American Beauties plant with a magnetic personality and one that is essential for any living landscape. This very attractive plant has a dense, round form chock full of deep green foliage, profuse flattened heads of June blooming, creamy white flowers, and piles of small dark blue to black fruit later in the summer. Butterflies dream about these flowers and visit in bunches, birds and small mammals find this plant's berries to be a favorite food source, and its bulky form is ideal for providing essential cover. Plant this selection as an individual specimen or in a group as a background planting and your landscape will be a lively one.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches