Green Promise Farms does not ship to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, PR, UT or WA.
Brand: American Beauties Native Plants®
- For best results, plant in USDA zone: 3-8 - mature size: 18-30in H x 18-30in W
- Plant is delivered in a #1 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Tons of Small white, yellow CENTERED daisy flowers appear on this plant throughout August and September creating a nectar bonanza for Native pollinators
- Perfect for planting in groups or waves in the shade landscape, This plant is drought tolerant and perfect for naturalizing in woooded areas of the landscape
- Native songbirds love the seed heads left from spent flowers
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Aster divaricatus understated yet indispensable in the American beauties garden, this flowing, spreading, late summer blooming selection is one of the most tolerant plants Available for performing well in dry, partial to full shade while still producing Clouds of small white Daisy flowers with yellow to red centers. Even better, it is a great source of nectar for many native butterflies & bees while the seed from its ample flower supply provides food for finches, sparrows & other native birds along with great cover from its sprawling form. Plant this en masse in wooded areas or in more formal shade gardens amongst sturdy hosts to provide support for its sprawling form.
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches