Brand: Green Promise Farms
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 5-8. Mature height is 8-10ft, mature spread is 10-12ft.
- In May, this selection of viburnum produces flattened, snowball flower heads that line each branch. In Fall, its green foliage changes to a reddish-purple color.
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: VIBURNUM P. T. `MARIESII` This selection puts on a real show with loads of flattened snowball flower heads held above the plant foliage, lining the branches in mid-May. Bright red fruit changing to black from July through August is a great bird attracter. Good reddish purple fall color.
Package Dimensions: 40.0 x 24.0 x 24.0 inches