Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Little Henry
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For Best results, plant in usda zones 5-8. Mature Height is 3ft, mature spread is 3-4ft.
- White flowers open in early June against Green foliage. Foliage turns reddish-purple in fall.
- Low and mounding growth habit. Grows well in full sun or partial shade.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
Publisher: Proven Winners
Details: This plant is grown on our nursery by experienced growers. We Check the roots, foliage, & water levels to ensure it arrives in great condition. Before shipment, this plant is carefully packaged.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches