Brand: Green Promise Farms
- For Best results, plant in usda zone: 5-8 - mature size: 3-ft H x 3-4ft w
- Plant is delivered in a #2 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Profuse spring bloom fills the garden with its pleasant scent
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
- Tight, dense form is perfect for grouping in the landscape
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Is team virginica `little Henry` Pp10988 little henry® may sound small, but the landscape show it puts on is anything but small! low & mound forming, this selection starts the show with an explosion of pure white flower spires in late June that stand out especially in group plantings. Little henry's® show springs to life again in the fall as the cool temperatures inspire a red foliage explosion that may outshine even that of euonymus alatus 'compactable'. what a beautiful package!
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches