Brand: Green Promise Farms
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 5-8. Mature height is 24-36in, mature spread is 24-36in.
- Incredibly hardy stems and buds. Eye-catching pink lace cap flowers rebloom up until the first frost in Fall. Flower color may range from blue to pink depending on the acidity of the soil.
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring.
Publisher: Proven Winners
Details: Hydrangea m.S. `Tuff Stuff` uspp 24, 820 pink lacecap flowers abundantly cover hardier-than-ever stems to make this one of the prettiest, & toughest, reblooming hydrangeas to grace your border or foundation planting. You'll enjoy the gift of its intense pink color all the way until frost, & if you have acidic soil, may even be pleasantly surprised with a transformation of flower color from pink to blue. grow tips prefers moist, well-drained soil. Supplemental water may be needed in very hot weather. Pruning is typically not needed, but it may be pruned to shape immediately after the spring bloom. Fertilize in spring with a controlled release fertilizer. Flower color will be affected by soil: in acidic soils with aluminum availability the flowers will be purple or blue. In more basic ones they will be pink.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches