Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Gatsby Star
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 5-9. Mature height is 6-8ft, mature spread is 6-8ft.
- Panicle shaped white flowers bloom during the Summer before fading to pink as they age. During the Fall, its foliage turns to a nice burgundy color.
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring.
Publisher: Proven Winners
Details: HYDRANGEA QUE. `GATSBY`S STAR USPP 25,412
It's got star power!
Doubled blooms are similar to those of 'Snowflake', but the individual petals are pointed instead of rounded. The result is a beautiful, lacy panicle - and a very showy plant. It's a fun way to add some unexpected drama to woodland gardens.Grow Tips
Best in moist, well-drained soil. May need winter protection in the North.
Package Dimensions: 40.0 x 24.0 x 24.0 inches