Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Quick Fire
- Plant is delivered direct from our nursery in a 3-gallon trade pot. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. We advise not to plant during frigid winter months or under drought conditions. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 4-8. Mature height is 6-8ft, mature spread is 6-8ft
- White flowers arrive in June, before transforming to pink-red by late summer. Long lasting flowers!
- Grows well in full sun or partial shade
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring
Publisher: Proven Winners
Details: This plant is grown on our nursery by experienced growers. We check the roots, foliage, and water levels to ensure it arrives in great condition. Before shipment, this plant is carefully packaged.
Package Dimensions: 52.0 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches