Brand: Proven Winners®
Color: White Flowers, Red Flowers
- For Best results, plant in USDA zone: 3-9 - mature size: 4-6ft H x 4-6ft w
- Plant is delivered in a #3 size container. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
- Grows well in partial to full sun.
- Big blooms start White and turn deep Red as they age into the cooler fall months
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: Hydrangea pan. `Fire light` Pp25135 fire light® is the new standard to measure all hardy hydrangeas. Upright panicles are packed with florets which transform from pure white to rich pomegranate-pink. Its thick, sturdy stems hold up the beautiful flowers so they are prominently displayed in the garden throughout the late summer & fall. The Fat, colorful blooms are easy to use as a cut flower or to dry for enjoyment year round. it loves full to half day sun & will add a distinct presence to you landscape when planted alone or grouped to form a colorful border planting.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches