Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: Cityline Rio
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For Best results, plant in used zones 5-9. Mature Height is 2-3ft, mature spread is 2-3ft.
- As flowers bloom they start pink before eventually fading to a multi-colored blue/Green.
- Growth habit is much tighter than traditional hydrangeas as this selection typically stays under 3 feet. Grows well in full sun or partial shade.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
Publisher: Proven Winners
Details: HYDRANGEA M CL `RIO` Small landscape spots are no longer a problem with the 'Cityline' series of dwarf Hydrangeas that are naturally tight, compact and easy to use in locations that might be overwhelmed by larger selections. Developed in Europe, this little beauty may be small in stature but its flowers are huge with strong stems that can easily handle the big, beefy, mophead flowers with a unique two-toned color combination. While gravitatiing toward pink shades in sweeter soils, in our area of the country loaded with acid soils, the individual flowers on 'Cityline™ Rio' that make up the mophead emerge blue on the edges with a green center that is one-of-a-kind and very attractive. Flowers last seemingly forever on this plant that is perfect for sun or semi-shade and perfect for using as a specimen or grouping to form a dense, very attractive low border. Grow TipsAdd aluminum sulfate to the soil to encourage blue flower color.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches