Brand: Proven Winners®
Color: Cityline Paris
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For Best results, plant in used zones 5-8. Mature Height is 2-3ft, mature spread is 2-3ft.
- Eye-catching, pink-red summer flowers begin to Emerge in July.
- Growth habit is much tighter than traditional hydrangeas as this selection typically stays under 3 feet. Grows well in full sun or partial shade.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: This plant is grown on our nursery by experienced growers. We Check the roots, foliage, & water levels to ensure it arrives in great condition. Before shipment, this plant is carefully packaged.