Brand: Green Promise Farms
Color: White Chiffon
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For Best results, plant in usda zones 5-8. Mature Height is 8-12ft, mature spread is 6-10ft.
- Pure White flowers bloom in late summer.
- Perfect plant to group to form an easy to maintain colorful Hedge. Grows well in full sun.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late fall through the winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in spring.
Publisher: Proven Winners
Details: "Hibiscus syr. `White Chiffon` Pp12612 the sister plant of 'lavender chiffon'®, this selection offers Clouds of big, beefy, pure White, single flowers from early August through September with beguilingly lacy, frilly centers that will be sure to catch everyone's eye! strong growing & long blooming, this plant is destined the look of the landscape in late summer.
grow tips blooms in late summer. GROWS in any soil unless it is either really wet or dry. Prune in late fall or early spring. Can be heavily pruned, although this is usually not necessary. Prefers medium moisture. Deciduous shrub. Fertilize in early spring by applying a slow release fertilizer specialized for trees & shrubs. Follow the label for recommended rate of application. A supplemental dose of liquid fertilizer may be needed in mid summer."
Package Dimensions: 52.0 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches