Brand: Proven Winners®
Color: Violet Satin
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 5-8. Mature height is 8-12ft, mature spread is 6-10ft.
- Red-violet flowers will send colorful shock waves through the mid to late summer landscape.
- Perfect plant to group to form an easy to maintain colorful hedge. Grows well in full sun.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring.
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: HIBISCUS SYR. `VIOLET SATIN` PP: 12196 Immense flower color is this superb new selection's calling card with a profusion of big, beefy, intensely red-violet flowers that will send colorful shock waves through the mid to late summer landscape. Vigorous growing and tough, 'Violet Satin'™ will captivate your customers and have them begging for more! Grow Tips Grows in any soil unless it is either very dry or very wet. Prune in late winter or early spring. Can be heavily pruned, but is usually not necessary. Prefers medium moisture. Fertilize in early spring by applying a slow release fertilizer specialized for trees and shrubs. Follow the label for recommended rate of application. A supplemental dose of liquid fertilizer may be needed in mid-summer.
Package Dimensions: 52.0 x 11.7 x 11.7 inches