Brand: Green Promise Farms
- It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting. Planting and how-to-care instructions will arrive with shipment.
- For best results, plant in USDA Zones 5-8. Mature height is 3-4ft, mature spread is 4-5ft.
- Blooming shrub that produces gorgeous pink flowers in Spring. Second bloom arrives in late Summer. Unlike other Quince, this variety is thorn less.
- Grows well in full or partial sun.
- Plant will be dormant (no leaves) late Fall through the Winter months, this is normal. It will leaf out in Spring.
Publisher: Proven Winners
Details: CHAENOMELES `DBL TAKE PINK STORM` USPP 20,920 Formerly sold as Double Take™ 'Pink Storm' quince. Huge flowers on a thornless plant! You'll do a double take when you see this quince that looks like a camellia. Double Take Pink™ puts on a spectacular early season display of pink blooms. The large, double flowers are excellent in cut flower arrangements. Bright spring flowers are only the beginning of the Double Take quince's appeal: they're also thornless, and do not produce fruit. Extremely drought tolerant once established, these early spring charmers are excellent landscape plants and real survivalists in tough climates. Developed by Dr. Tom Ranney and his team at the Mountain Horticultural Crops Research & Extension Center in beautiful North Carolina, they are sure to brighten spring landscapes across the United States. Grow Tips Trim to shape after flowering. Apply a controlled release fertilizer in spring.
Package Dimensions: 32.0 x 11.8 x 11.8 inches